Build your light up dance floor in any size!
Here is how it works.
1. Stage Options - Let us know how high you want your stage using the options.
2. Fitness Pole Options - If your stage will have a pole installed let us know you'll be adding that option in the box and choose from the four options.
3. Paint Options - Our standard recommended frame color is silver. However you may pay extra and choose black or white if needed.
4. Shape Selections - We can build squares, rectangles, circles, or ovals. Choose your desired shape.
4. Qty Calculator - Enter the Length and Width your want your stage in the two boxes and it will auto calculate in square inches under the quantity section.
5. Hit add to cart to view total pricing and freight rates.
We have built hundreds of stages that light up for nightclubs and bars all across the United States. We make the best custom LED stages out there! Our stages are strong, expertly crafted, and design to fit your needs.
Design your light up stage just the way you want it. Stages are welded in house with tubular aluminum framing and heavy thick 3/4" solid acrylic surfaces. Frames are painted a standard silver but you may special order other colors. All stages are built for plug in operation only and include our famous programmable LED system inside which creates visuals, patterns, shapes, and much more. Be sure to watch the video demonstrations.
You may add two styles of fitness dance poles to any stage configuration. Free standing poles may only be added on stages 16" and higher while ceiling mount poles can attach to any size. You must provide accurate measurements from ceiling to floor for all ceiling mount pole orders and the longest pole we can include is 12 feet long. Any pole longer than 12' is priced on a custom basis.
We can make your stage in a square, rectangle, circle, or oval. Circles and ovals do cost more. When choosing the circle option you'll enter the diameter of your desired circle in both the length and width. For example a 60" circle would show a width of 60" and a length of 60" as we still use the same amount of material. When choosing the oval option you may enter your desired width and length so for example a 60" x 90" oval would show a width of 60" and a length 90".
In some of our pictures you may see steps. Steps are calculated using the same pricing parameters as stages. To calculate price for steps simply add the total square inches of all steps into the calculator and always use the highest step for calculating step/stage height. For example two identical single height steps that are 48x11x8 would be calculated as 48x22x8 inches. Call us if you have any questions and we'll guide you through it.